Saturday 26 April 2014

...and that's a wrap!

It's official, I have completed my second year of university and boy what a ride it was! This year was filled with plenty of ups and downs, laughter and tears, but at the end of the day I wouldn't change anything about it. 

Words cannot describe how relieved I felt as I handed in my last exams and headed back to my apartment to pack up the rest of my belongings. I thought moving out of my apartment this year would be a lot easier than leaving residence last year, but was I ever wrong. 



Eight months ago, my roommate and I moved into our small, "perfect couples home" and it really was absolutely perfect for us! I have to admit, the transition from living in residence where I had 5 roommates, an open door policy and amazing neighbours, to a small, 2 bedroom, quiet apartment was weird at the beginning but turned out for the best. 


Honestly, moving out of my apartment was so much harder than I would have ever imagined it being because with the help of the most amazing people in my life, we had created the most amazing memories. From loud crowded gatherings, to all-nighter cram session, to life chats; these all look place in our small 800 square-foot home.

I don't even know how I'd even begin thanking the incredible people who have shared laughs, love, support, tears and a whole lot of sass and inappropriateness with me. I do have to take the time to thank the most amazing roommate I could have ever asked for. Seriously, this poor girl put up with all of my stupid shit while never stopping to love or support me.
Nevertheless, to all those phenomenal people who drove in from out of town on many occasions to join in on the shenanigans, thank you!!!  To those who weren't able to make it, we'll make up for lost time this summer!

If you have been past this door, just know that I am more than extremely thankful to have you in my life and thank you for making this year an absolutely unforgettable ride. If you think this post indirectly mentions you, you're probably right so just know that you have a special place in my heart filled with love. Stay golden my friends!






Now some throwback love to the past 8 months! 


 HOCO

Hop Hop Hop in Hess 

 Dys-FUNK-tional Family

Happy Anniversary Ya Filthy Animal 


 Oops... 

 Oops x2


Lil bit of death 

 Devilish Duo


Best fraaaaan
  
Somewhere over the rainbow 

Tryna keep it together

Roommate aka lover 


Final roady to B-Hole! Special shout out to the cop who let me off on a warning for speeding... oops!



Sometimes the city can look alright


Cheers!



- Anahid





1 comment:

  1. underneath all that sass, you're really mushy ! ;)

    ReplyDelete