Friday 4 April 2014

A Warm Welcome


Hello lovely people of the universe,

Although I am probably the least ‘normal’ person you will ever meet, I wanted to keep my very first blog post as ‘normal’ as possible. I simply wanted to introduce myself as well as what you guys can expect from my blog. 
Well, I guess I can start off with a short ‘About Me’:
My name is Anahid and I am just your average 19-year-old living life to the best of my abilities. I have just finished my second year of university (WOOHOO half way done) and will be returning in the fall. My goal this summer is to take these next 4 months to my complete advantage and just go on as many different adventures as I possibly can. I currently work the lovely retail world, so you guys can expect some heart-warming stories, as well as some ridiculous rants (oops). I find that once I am out of school, I always get too caught up in my work world and don’t ever stop to simply smell the flowers (I’m kind of cheesy like that). The past 15 months of my life have been quite eventful to say the least, so my goal is to live my summer to the fullest. I’ve got a few get-away’s and events planned out already, but I do plan on taking short day trips to wherever my curious soul desires to go. Some days I might just hop in my car and drive down a country road to see where it takes me, and other days I might just lounge around my house with my dog. Either way, I don’t ever plan on uttering the words “I wish I had done ________ this summer”. Nope, none of that will be happening this year!

So hop on this journey as I follow my little black heart wherever it desires to go.  I’m on the pursuit of happiness; you can either join me on my journey or start your own.  I can’t wait to see what life has in store for me and ready to tackle anything it throws my way!

Let the journey begin!

Warmly,
Anahid 






I also can't forget to mention one of my biggest inspirations for starting this blog. A great big shout out to my beautiful, supportive and talented friend Mackenzie. I met Kenzie in my first year of university and I couldn't be anymore thankful to have met her. She has honestly helped me through some of the hardest times I've gone through recently and I really can say I don't know where'd I'd be without her. 
She has her very own amazing blog so make sure you check it out : http://keepingupwithkenzieb.blogspot.ca/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment