Monday 9 June 2014

ImPRESS Review

Hello! Hello! 

I know I've been away for a little while but I'm back and this time with a review! You nail enthusiast will probably like this one. 

Influenster and Broadway nails send me a lovely package with ImPress nails to test out, so here is my honest opinion. 
I've always seen these at the drugstore and have wanted to purchase them but have always been hesitant because they are just stick on nails, so how good can they really be? Well boy was I wrong. I honestly wasn't expecting too much from these nails but honestly, they really have impressed me! 
                                     



The reason why I picked the design-ey ones to try out is because the pink ones were see through and I didn't have time to paint over them. 

I quickly filed my nails and buffed the top to remove the natural shine so the nails can stick better 
- I forgot to use the prep pad, but honestly I don't see how it'd be helpful. My guess is that it's an alcohol pad to remove oil and shine from the nails 
I then laid out the nails that would fit me in the order I'd stick them on to make the application process a little faster.

I then quickly stuck them on and went on with my day. The package said to avoid getting the nails wet for about 30 minutes, which I did obey :)
I naturally have thin nail-beds so any kind of 'fake' nail always looks big on my hands.



As I said, for stick on nails I wasn't expecting much from these but boy did they blow me out of the water. 
For the next few days I really did put a number on these nails at work yet not a single one fell off!!! By day 5, I got tired of them and the design so I soaked my nails in acetone to remove them. 

I honestly love these nails and will definitely be repurchasing them!!! The only thing I didn't like about them was that when I would run my hands through my hair, my hair would get caught between the fake nail and my own nail and by day 4, the design started to fade at the tips. 



As you can see, the edges had started to round out and the design had started to fade.

I know this particular design is a little tacky, however they have other super cute designs. I highly recommend these nails if you guys have an event to go to bad don't have time to do your own nails or get them done!

Have you ever tried Broadway's ImPRESS nails?

- Anahid


No comments:

Post a Comment